Chevron Pillows

I was making my usual weekly Target run.  I always check out the home section.  It's a must.  I have an incurable itch to changing things around the house.  They are remodeling the Target near me so it looks like they are trying to get rid of a lot of items.  Many of them are clearance.  I came across these babies. 


They are Dwell Studio and have a zippered cover.  Can you believe they were marked down to $7.00?  I started to get one to see how I would like it but immediately grabbed another just in case I did.  Good thing I got two because the rest were gone when I ran back in the next day.




Finally got my chevron and in the perfect color too.


Sharing with

Comments

  1. Your pillow choices are great, it really adds great color and life. I need to add pillows to my couch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room